Wednesday 10 February 2010

Award!

This morning I woke up to discover the lovely Dyan from Whimsy Being had offered me an award (these awards have been all around the blogosphere during the last few days). So now it's my turn to share 7 things about myself, posting a song and several things that make me happy and tagging 7 other bloggers. So here we go:


1. Before going into fashion, I was thinking of doing a PhD in philosophy. I still sometimes wonder why I didn't do it.
2. I have been absolutely faithful to my perfume Stella by Stella McCartney ever since it came out. That was almost 10 years ago.
3. Kids used to laugh at me at school. That was definitely not cool.
4. I eat tomatoes every single day.
5. My favourite book ever is "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee.
6. I dislike clowns.
7. I once bought a trilby hat with Pete Doherty in London. Long story.


I'm completely fascinated by Tom Waits. He is my favourite musician and my hero. Here's "Hold On", a song by him.


These things make me happy:
Drinking Coca-Cola and eating seafood at the beach back home in Spain.

Classic Hollywood films.

Waking up in the morning, going to the bakery to buy croissants and flowers and sharing them with my boyfriend.

Sleeping.

Reuniting with my 9 girl cousins. I never laugh with anyone like I do when I'm with them.

Sharing clementines with my dog.


And, finally, here are some of the blogs I love and I would like to award!
1. A Daisy Chain Dream
2. Fleur de Lys
3. My Wonderland
4. Prettyneons
5. Tahti Syrjala
6. The Swelle Life
7. Cheap Thrills

14 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! i will be following your lovely blog. i'm also afraid of clowns!

    i listened to tom waits. awesome song...

    http://iammaiblog.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/iamdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award darling! I love the fact that you like Tom Waits - I adore him, as well. "Midnight Lullaby" is one of my favorite songs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear Stella too! There is just something about those rose tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, and thank you for passing it along to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your visit on my blog :)
    I find your blog really inspiring, as I want to be a fashion journalist too!
    xx

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list (minus the bullies at school) =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for this award!
    :D you made my day...
    Ill answer it soon, maybe not my next post but the one after it Ill surely will

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 things.

    1. Ive also always wanted to do Philosophy. Maybe I should. You certainly should.

    2. Trilby + Pete = You must tell me what happened. Pretty please?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah i love my cousins too, so fun to all get together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9 girl cousins? what a dream! i always wanted a large family of girls to grow up with. lucky you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the award dear. totally well-deserved! i love my cousins too.

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your award! and PhD in philosophy sounds like fun! Although the amount of paper writing would make me want to quit!
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments.