Saturday 4 July 2009

MORE IS MORE

Sorry I haven't been writing for ages; I've been working like crazy and thinking about the direction I wanted the blog to evolve towards... I've come to the conclusion that there are more than enough superficial fashion blogs around, and very few special ones. Fashion is much more than just shopping, brands and names. It's about opinions, culture, society, politics and...revolution. Fashion fascinates me, it annoys me, it makes me dream, it bores me, it makes me hysterical! I think this blog should reflect all that.


So, from now on, expect more interesing texts, more innovative subjects, more transgressive and deep points of view. And probably more humour.


New post very soon! In the meantime, I can't help but being incredibly frivolous and posting a photo of the dress of my dreams. It was designed by Adrian and worn by Hollywood goddess Joan Crawford in the 1932 film "Letty Lynton".


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments.